Friday, April 15, 2011

Eek *HAPPY DANCE*

So without giving too much information away, I received a fabulous sample in the mail to review for the blog. It's for a product I've seen around on various blogs and I FINALLY get to try it out. So there will be an in depth review coming soon. Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance.

In other news, what a night I had last night. I, for whatever reason, could not sleep. I finally crashed at 7:30 this morning. My hubby, God bless him, let me sleep until 2pm when he had to go to bed. So needless to say at 9:35pm I'm not feeling too sleepy and I've only managed to squander away 1,100 calories. I'm going to do my darnedest to squeeze a few more in before I hit the sack, when ever that will be.

I did get some shopping in this evening and boy did I sweat my butt off. Phew. Well I think that's all the info in my brain for now. Till next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...