Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Weigh In Day


Photobucket

 

Weigh in Day!!!!

11.20 = 222.8
11.27 = 217.8

-5.0 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 59.8 pounds

So I've been slacking with my blogging lately, but I'm still keeping super busy. Last week I had a horrible two pound gain. Lack of sleep, stress, lack of water, call it what you will. This week, even with Thanksgiving thrown in there I made up for it. :D

Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

Photobucket

GAH!!!! 0.1 pounds away from 60???? Are you kidding me? That's fine, just means I'll pass the mark next week. ;o)

1 comment:

Lovebug6100 said...

That is so freakin awesome!! Great job...I'd love to see another 5 lb weight loss to keep me moving!! You're under 220!! Go get onederland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...