Monday, June 24, 2013

June

Well hello blog land! Long time no see? Sad that my last post was June 1st?

 photo IMG_5926_zpsc0342690.jpg

Have no fear I'm still working towards my goals. The last week and a half I had over 120 cheer bows to complete before a local HS took off for cheer camp, so that is partially to blame. ;) So hang on to your mouse and get settled in for a lot of pictures. LOL.


Let's start off with the weight update!


 photo 6_4_13_zpsf64c2e2f.jpg

 photo 6_11_13_zps712d39f3.jpg

 photo 6_18_13_zps62a38ea0.jpg

I'm still not seeing a ton of progress as far as the scale is concerned. Of course everyone on IG is all "don't worry about the scale." Easy for you to say when you're not the one paying for Weight Watchers!!! And I will keep paying until I can make Lifetime. :/

Why is the scale stuck? I have several theories, but I'm going to narrow it down to too many cheat meals with the hubby on weekends, right before weigh in, and lack of sleep. Seriously sleep should be my number one priority but I just cannot get myself in bed at a decent hour. Boo!

Moving on to workouts:


 photo WeeklyWorkouts_May26-Jun2_zpsd64df40f.jpg

 photo WeeklyWorkouts_Jun3-Jun9_zps69b5d78e.jpg

 photo WeeklyWorkouts_Jun10-Jun16_zpsc575da8f.jpg

 photo WeeklyWorkouts_Jun17-Jun23_zps243a2d35.jpg

It seems I've slid into a bad habit of skipping cardio on weigh in day. Note to self: Get to it!

And here's a little fun one of me and the kiddlets showing off our new FTYF gear!

 photo FTYF_zps8f8a87ab.jpg

 photo NotFat_zps2c10909e.jpg

Keep at it Fit Family!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're such an inspiration to me Bobbi! Keep it up Mama and thank you for motivating me again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...