Thursday, March 21, 2013

Catching Up...


Photobucket

I'm going to play catch up here... again I apologize for the lack of posts lately but I'll explain myself in a few.

Weigh in Day x 2!!!!

03.05 = 214.8
03.12 = 214.0 

-0.8 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 63.6 pounds

Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

 photo 3-12-13WI_zps60cddfc3.jpg


03.12 = 214.0
03.19 = 213.8 

-0.2 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 63.8 pounds

Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

 photo 3-19-13WI_zpsdfc4de3e.jpg

Okay, now that that is out of the way... Phew. Bet you were worried with the lack of weigh in posts?!?!?!? Well, fear not. I am officially without a laptop now. :P

This means the only time I get with a computer is when I can get a) away from the kids b) not interfere with the hubs sleeping schedule since the desktop is in the master bedroom. :( And until I can raise enough funds to replace the laptop, I'm without. So...... I may start doing a once a month weigh in check and do like above, just list them as they happened. I know, it sucks but the good news is I've added an instagram feed to my blog!!!!

So now, when I update my IG account you will see the newest pics at the top of my blog. OR, if you prefer, you can click the instagram tab above and you can view my entire feed from your computer. How sweet is that. As you can tell, my IG account is kept up to date because it's flat out easier than my blog. Everything is done right from my phone. No emailing myself the pics, uploading to a photo host and then coding the blog posts, etc... I'm sure you all understand not having enough time right? If at any time you see anything in my IG account you want me to dive into further on the blog PLEASE let me know. I'd love to help out in any way possible. :)

Also, squeal my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with Weight Watchers is fast approaching, like in 6 days. I'm super excited as my goal is to hit 65 pounds lost by then and if I can keep the sodium content down I just may make it yet. :)

How's everyone else in blogger land doing???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...