Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Day Shred

Uh, yeah. So my friend Katie said that she uses Jillian's 30 Day Shred. Cool, I can do that! So today I bought the DVD, but it won't be here until Wednesday, BUT I received the video on demand through Amazon for free. I of course took advantage of this tonight. Let's just say, this fat girl had a hell of a time keeping, but I managed. Jillian literally just kicked my butt. Woot!

Day one of the 30 Day Shred is in the bag and I'm feeling great, whooped but great. I kind of want to chronicle my journey using the shred. So:

1) Holy cow my endurance is in the crapper.
2) My knees pop worse than a 100 year old.
3) I can't do a jumping jack to save my life.
4) My thighs are so fat my feet can't kick my butt.
5) I can pretty much manage and work through the modified versions of the circuits, but I'll be glad when I have more strength and endurance
6) I cannot for the life of me find my hand weights so I may have to see about getting another set.

Off to hit the shower and hopefully catch some zzz's!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...