Monday, January 10, 2011

Weigh Me Monday

1/3/11: 277.6

drum roll please....

1/10/11: 272.4

Total Loss: 5.2 pounds


I feel amazing...still sickly...but amazing!!!! And I only managed to squeeze one crappy work out in this past week. But I'll take the 5 pound loss.

I must admit, I don't mind eating so much fruit, but giving up the pop has been difficult. I was seriously addicted, 4-5 cans a day if not more. I've been off the pop for 3 or 4 days now and I honestly miss it. I miss the sweetness, but I don't miss the caffeine or the excess bloat from all that sodium and empty calories. I've also found a healthy replacement, water. I've always loved water, but cutting out all the excess sodium seems to have made me more thirsty for water. I also discovered the joys of Justin's Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter this week...can you say yummo for a quick snack or treat?

In today's food news, it's shaping up to be a pretty decent day. I have planned for some leftover Super Easy Chicken, mashed taters and green beans accompanied by my skim milk. My snacks mainly revolve around my fruits and grains. I'll be dining on a banana with peanut butter and later some Kashi Go Lean Crunch with skim milk and fresh strawberries. That still leaves me with 293 calories for the day...most likely I'll fill it with an orange. Sadly I'm out of hummus and paid day isn't until Friday, but I'll do my best with what we've got. I'm also going to trying out some new recipes I found on EatingWell.com next week. Of course that means I need to do the leg work now so we have a grocery list ready come Friday. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...