Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Work Out of The Year

I feel amazing right now! I was SITTING on the couch watching The Biggest Loser I recorded when I realized that I am heavier than the majority of the females on the show...how the hell is that possible? Oh yeah, I'm sitting on my butt watching t.v. So it motivated me to get my sorry butt down stairs and row WHILE I watched The Biggest Loser. I feel so much better now.
Now that I have a little fire under me going, I've just gotta keep building that flame. Tonight I did a 5x4 which equates to 20 minutes of work. I think I'm going to try to do some rowing in the morning, just for fun or maybe I'll try out one of the games on the erg. Then I plan on doing another 5x4 tomorrow evening after the kids are down. I'm trying to make up for lost time here and I have a weigh in on Monday to do. Crossing my fingers for at least one pound to drop. 

As for nutrition you can see I went over my 2,000 budget, but I earned 293 for exercising. I still however want to get my calories down. I'm tempted to drop to 1,800 but I'm not sure if that's advisable considering I'm still nursing? Either way I'm going to focus on eating more healthy and sticking to working out at least 3 days a week. I really hope to get more than that in, but I'm aiming low for now. I also need to work on that sodium content...ouch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...