Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Tuesday

:) I must say I'm in a much better mood today than yesterday. I "forced" myself to go to bed at 11:30 last night and was awakened twice by Baby Boy. For some unknown reason the littles have decided that 7am seems like a great time to wake up, so we were up for the day. I decided to make breakfast for myself, which is usually unheard of since my normal waking time as of late seems to be 2pm.

I served up two Eggo Blueberry Waffles, lightly spread with Smart Balance Omega buttery spread; two Morning Star Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties; and a half cup of Egg Beaters Just Whites. And to throw some fruit in the mix I made my Banana-Berrie Smoothie, but I subbed peaches for the blueberries. Mmmmmm, breakfast was good indeed.


After breakfast, and helping my baby sister with her taxes, I ventured out on my own to visit the chiropractor as I woke up with terrible back pain. As he put it, "I don't know what you did, but your back is all kinds of messed up." It's funny he's never used that phrase before. So now I get to ice down my back and stretch some more.

On the way home it was close to lunch time, so I called and asked if Subway was in order. Generally I order the roasted chicken breast, which can be healthy, but I also load it with iceberg lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and lite mayo. Those things add up to big calories. So I picked out something new: Turkey breast, spinach, green bell peppers, tomatoes, and a touch of lite mayo. I skipped the cheese and I'll be honest I didn't even miss it that much.

I'm slowly getting the hang of this food thing...slowly but surely.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...