Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I feel like I've been neglecting the blog lately, but you'll forgive me right? I'll show you what I've been up to okay?
So after the landscaping projects I tackled a container garden for the second year. Our first year didn't go so well as we started with seedlings. Let's just say it was a miserable fail. So we scored some great deals at a local nursery on plants and voila! We also got a free kale plant as well as the pretty petunia. Baby Girl picked out a Sugar Baby Watermelon plant. I grabbed a butternut squash plant. The hubs grabbed a cucumber plant. And the rest are bell peppers and hot peppers for my famous Pepper Jelly. Okay, so it's not really famous but our family and friends adore it.

Aside from "gardening" I've been busting my humps around the house and getting some much needed shopping done. So two days ago the scale was my friend....254.8. And today 257.0??? Okay, so this is the ONLY reason why I dislike breastfeeding. Fluctuation SUCKS BALLS.

It's okay, it's not permanent; it won't stay that way forever and we will eventually wean. It just irritates the living crap out of me. I try and try and try and the scale hates me. We'll see what the scale says come Wednesday.

2 comments:

Laura Jane @ Recovering Chocoholic said...

You garden looks great! I've been wanting to plant something, but am afraid it wouldn't grow. Also, I'm not breastfeeding, but I still understand your pain with the scale fluctuation. I was up a couple pounds this morning and nearly freaked out!

Lisa Mancini said...

Oh look at you!!! What great gardening. SO JEALOUS!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...