Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weigh Me Wednesday

I have new pics of my "garden" and I'll share them tomorrow. Tonight I'm pooped, but I at least wanted to check in. Here ya go...


5/11/11: 255.4
I am now....
5/18/11: 254.2


Total Loss : -1.2 pounds

So, I lost a pound. I'm happy about it. So happy I decided to bake brownies...but I kept my portions in control. :P And I also kept my portion of homemade style vanilla ice cream under wraps too. I can swing a treat every now and again without eating half the carton of ice cream. ;)

2 comments:

Laura Jane said...

Congrats! Great job on the pound loss. I laughed when I saw that you celebrated with brownies. Sounds just like what I do. Good job on celebrating with brownies in moderation.

Jessica said...

I should totally do Weigh Me Wednesday each week, but I just can't stay off the scale. I end up weighing myself at least every other day. My excuse is that I use up all my willpower staying away from sweets. :) Nice work on the loos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...