Friday, April 20, 2012

Bondi Bands...I'm In Love

As you may know by now, I have a small love affair for Bondi Bands. I can't help it. They are addictive, and each one I purchase means something to me. Be it motivation, cuteness, or stating a fact, you can't help but love them. Now, I not only love them for the adorable factor, but their functionality too. They are the only no slip, no drip product out there for runners, at least that I've found. But hey, once you've found something that works you sort of stop looking around. ;)

So I just placed another order for more bands! Shhhh, don't tell the hubby. But in my order I also received a free wrist band for ordering 3 headbands, perfect for holding an i.d. card, car key, or whatever else I don't have pockets for. I also ordered their new armband, so I'm hoping to give that a try with my iPhone so I don't have to shove it in my bra when I don't have pockets. LOL.

As for the bands....I've never had an issue with them moving. There are several ways to wear them; wide open, rolled, folded in half, or pulled down over your ears. And they keep the sweat out of my eyes!!!! Not to mention they are totally fabulous when making a statement.  Now, Bondi Bands also carry a line of wicking hats, pony tail hats, and piggy tail hats. Not to mention child sized bands and match your buddy bands for the fur baby owners.

There are just sooooo many options to choose from, it's hard to decide. Once I get my order I'll load some pics, but for now here are some other bands I'm eying. Have fun looking and deciding for yourself.




























What's your favorite?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...