Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weigh In Day

Photobucket

 

Weigh in Day!!!!

7.24 = 236.8
7.31 = 235.6

-1.2 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 24.4 pounds

So.close. You see that? I worked my booty off and came soooo close to 25 pounds down today. That just means I need to kick it up a notch to ensure I get that 25 pound award next week. Crossing my fingers, praying and asking for all the help I can get because we have a family reunion this weekend and you know what that means.... FOOD. My family cannot get together without food. And being that we will be far from home it'll be a little more difficult to get the proper foods at our function, but I'm not above going to the local store for some fresh produce! I've also got it in my head to squeeze in a walk or two in between activities, which includes a water park. Wish me luck. :D




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...