Friday, August 24, 2012

New Shoe Friday!!!!

Web_Shoes

I love rewards. I really should use a reward system more often, but in all honesty it tends to fall by the wayside. Anywho, this "reward" seems fitting. 

I bought my first pair of "fitness only" shoes for the first time in ages last August during tax free weekend {see my header picture}. Needless to say, they're a year old now and finished. They've reached 300 miles and have no tread left on them at all. I can literally feel the concrete beneath the balls of my feet with each step. Not to mention the lack of stability left in them for my poor arches. 

I'm very excited to strap on these pretty new shoes and hit the pavement! Excited enough to jump for joy. :)

Web_BSP_3737

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...