Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weigh In Day


Photobucket

 

Weigh in Day!!!!

8.21 = 231.0
8.28 = 230.4

-0.6 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 29.6 pounds

Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

Photobucket

My friend Laura, God love her, said "Welcome to a new decade." LOL. It's true, I've dropped to a new decade, kind of a neat way to look at it. I'm also 2 pounds away from losing 50 pounds!!!!! I'm telling you, I don't know when my mental state changed, or how, but it's all been for the best. I honestly believe joining Weight Watchers has been one of the best decisions of my life!

Photobucket

What's even more cool than losing 50 pounds? Look at the ticker to the right... I'm nearly half way to my initial goal! I'm calling it my initial goal because I can't wait to be 180 again, but given my height of 5' 7", all the "charts" say I should be around 160. So I've set my goal at 180 and once I reach that I'll evaluate if 160 would look alright on me, or if I'd end up looking scrawny? Ha! What a statement. Never thought I'd be saying something like that. Me, scrawny, bwahahahaha.

I also have a super fun post planned for ya'll once I hit that 50 pound milestone! Stay tuned. :) Have a great week!

1 comment:

ThunderThighs said...

Woohoooooo!!! Awesome job! I'm so happy WW has been so good for you. Doesn't it feel great to see success?!?! And the scrawny thing is funny. I have a hard time ever believing that word would describe me too! I think you have a great idea to aim for a certain weight and then reevaluate it to make sure you don't look too thin or feel uncomfortable. It's too easy to try setting a goal that may be unrealistic for your body. Keep at it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...