Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More Wish List Items

My wish list is growing by the moment...after the sweltering heat here I've been looking for ideas to help wick the moisture away and I think I found a pretty reasonable one from Bondi Band.


I've also started running into tight muscle issues...calves, hamstrings, quads, etc. So I'd really like to learn some stretches using these rollers.

And last, but not least...I really, really, REALLY need to invest in a good sports bra. Quite frankly I ain't tiny in the chest and breastfeeding isn't helping matters. Store bought sports bras pretty much are a flop (pun intended). So I'm going go with The Last Resort Bra.



Now, if you all know where I can make a ton of money really quick to help my new exercise "habit," let me know. Mkay? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...