Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shut the Front Door!

No way? It's just not possible? Am I dreaming? Pinch me...go ahead. OUCH! That hurt. Okay, so I'm thiiiiiisssss close to hitting the 30 pound loss mark. How spectacular is that?

I hopped on the scale this morning for giggles...being a scale junkie and all...and viola!

 249.0!!!!!

I am so stinking happy, and secretly cursing myself for evening saying it out loud. I'm afraid the moment I hit publish, I'll have jinxed myself. Well, no time like the present to keep moving forward.

Tomorrow starts my 100 Mile Fitness Challenge...Super excited to see how this all pans out! Also, if you haven't stopped in lately...PLEASE check out Alison's blog. She's finally hit 50 pounds lost and is so close to her goal weight. Go congratulate her!

3 comments:

Alison said...

WOOT WOOT!!!!!! :) So so so so so so proud of you!! You are rockin' it Mama!! Good luck with the challenge too! *HUGS*

PS- Thank you for the "shout out" ;) love ya!

Jessica @ Shut Her up with Chocolate said...

So cool! Shut the front door, indeed! You clearly rock.

Kristen said...

Is it possible? A hotter Mama than the one I met?

It appears so.

Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...