Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Expecting

You heard it here first...I'm expecting.


I'm expecting a brand spanking new Garmin Forerunner 305!!!! Seriously, I'm really sorry for that horrible joke, I had to do it, the computer said so. ;)

I am truly excited though. My craptastic non-existent Timex HRM broke how many months ago? So I'd simply been using it to time my runs and the past week, every single run the stupid face plate fell off. That's how crappy it is and I was too lazy to super glue it back on. So I took a leap and ordered my very own Garmin. I'm excited to see how my runs improve.

Now if that Brown Truck and Super Man holding a package would just show up soon, I'd be even happier. Again, sorry for the cruel joke. Love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...