Thursday, February 14, 2013

Insta-obsession

 Bobbi's Instagram

Okay, so I have a slight obsession with Instagram. I have found a great support system there in the fitness community. I follow a ton of great ladies and competitors that are definitely worth a look. I also find it a lot easier to post daily there. Mainly because it's all done on my phone. Otherwise I have to send the pictures to myself, upload them to a web host and the compose blog posts here.

Now I'm not saying I'm going to stop blogging because let's face it, Instagram is only good for so much and it can't let me blog the way blogger does. So I guess my point is I'm going to keep blogging, duh, but if you want to see my daily mug, informational and inspirational posts, as well as a little bit of my family, feel free to follow me. :)

Follow Me: @bobbinsharp

View on PC: http://instagram.com/bobbinsharp

Instagram
Do you have an instagram? Feel free to leave your user name in the comments & I'll find you, or if you find me first I'll follow you back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...