Monday, March 14, 2011

21 Days | Day 1


Who hasn't heard this? "It takes 21 days to develop a habit." I've decided based on this mornings weigh in that I need to take a new approach. A new form of accountability. Sure I log my food and my minimal exercise into My Fitness Pal and that has been a great asset, but seriously, no one can see it.

I understand that I need to hold myself accountable, but it is just too easy to say, oops, it'll get better and sweep something under the rug when you know no one will see it.

So starting RIGHT NOW I'm going to post EVERYTHING I eat on my blog. This is simply to try and keep me on the straight and narrow. And in 21 days I should have formed a new healthy habit! :) However, should I fail I will have to start over with day 1 until I get it right. First times a charm right? LOL.

Breakfast:
Fiber One 90cal Bar
Water

AM Snack:
---

Lunch:
Sonic Cheeseburger, Ketchup Only
Small Fry
Coke Zero

PM Snack:
Fiber One 90cal bar

Dinner:
Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts
Green Giant Healthy Colors Nature's Blend
Skim Milk
Skinny Cow Low Fat Fudge Mini

Evening Snack:
Tbsp Jif peanut butter
Mozzarella stick

Total Calories:
1,673

For what it's worth my goal is 1,600-2,000 calories per day, but not below 1,200 calories.

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

It definitely helps control what you eat when you are posting it for the world to see! Keep up the great work! I am sure next week's weigh in will be much better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...