Sunday, March 20, 2011

21 Days | Day 6

Busy, busy, busy...I've been on the move for the last few days. Apparently I'm on an organization mission to clean up the clutter in the house as I straighten out my weight. I guess everyone is benefiting from my new found energy....Forgive me, but I indulged a little this evening and we went out for dinner. But I worked my butt off for it. :)

Breakfast:2 Chicken Breast Strips
12 Oreida French Fries
2tbsp ketchup

AM Snack:
80cal Snack Pack
1/2c Raw Strawberries

Lunch:
Freddy's Double Cheeseburger, plain
Freddy's Regular Order Fries
Pepsi, blech

PM Snack:
Fiber One 90cal Bar

Dinner:
1/2c Blue Bunny Tin Roof Sundae

Evening Snack:
12oz Coke

Total Calories:
2,075

For what it's worth my goal is 1,600-2,000 calories per day, but not below 1,200 calories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...