Thursday, March 24, 2011

21 Days | Day 11

Blah...I don't really have any fantastic stories for today. It was another cold, gloomy day and I didn't roll out of bed until 3pm. Yes, my husband left me to sleep in hopes that I will stay up for over 24 hours and crash at a decent time tomorrow night. He's hoping that will be the push I need to get me back on a regular schedule.

The only positive note is that I weighed in at 260.2lbs. Yes, that was great, it puts me at 17.4 pounds down now. I almost feel it's bittersweet because that means I hadn't eaten in over 12 hours when I weighed. So, I'm not keeping my hopes up that, that number will stick around for Monday.

Meal #1:
Tater Tot Casserole
1 Mozzarella Cheese Stick

Snack #1:
12oz Coke Zero
Fiber One 90cal Bar

Meal #2:
Chicken with Sugar Snap Peas & Spring Herbs
1/2c Whole Grain Brown Rice

Snack #2:
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich

Meal #3:
--- 

Snack #3:
--- 

Total Calories:
944

Clearly my day isn't over yet, so hang in there with me & I'll be back to update.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...