Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Get to Know Me from A to Z

I'm playing along with Mrs. Mommy

A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you dislike: Changing the diaper pails
D. Dogs: Allergic
E. Essential start to your day: Kisses from my monsters
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or silver: Gold, white (does that count?)
H. Height: 5' 7"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
J. Job title: Super Mom
K. Kids: Two, girl & boy
L. Live: Missouri (aka Misery)
M. Mom’s name: My mom? That's a weird question; Ella.
N. Nicknames: Aunt Bobo or Bobo, Mama
O. Overnight hospital stays: 1 breast reduction, 1 appendectomy, 2 babies
P. Pet peeves: Such a difficult subject. Let's just go with the folks who can't drive in Missouri, seriously that's every one. There's no need to get two feet from my bumper at a red light. YOU'RE AT A RED LIGHT FOLKS!!!
Q. Quote from a movie: "Cookie Robot" "Light Bulb" "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" Hmmm, can you guess the movie?
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: Three girls
T. Time you wake up: Depends on the time I went to bed...
U. Underwear: Sometimes ;)
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussels sprouts
W.What makes you run late: My kids
X. X-rays you’ve had: Too many to count.
Y. Yummy food you make: Yes! I love to bake/cook/grill, so a little of this and that. If we're talking about food I SHOULDN'T indulge in, I'll go with Brownie covered Oreos. *drool*
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkey's

Now it's your turn!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...