Saturday, March 26, 2011

21 Days | Day 13

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!! Even though I've had some sucky food days as of late, I'm still counting today as a complete success! That's right, I have to count it as a success after what took place.

We were preparing to head to my parents house when I realized my ONLY pair of jeans was dirty. Now they aren't physically the only jeans I have, just the only pair I own that are the largest and actually fit me. So knowing that I'm nearly 18 pounds lighter I did something completely stupid and broke out a pair of 20's from the closet.

Holy freaking cow...they fit! Not too tight, not nearly loose enough, but they fit. *Picked up my jaw off the floor.* I have been wearing a size 24 pair of jeans, and nearly three months into my journey I've dropped back down to my 20's. YES! *HAPPY DANCE.* So, yes this is a totally successful day in my book. :) Now to keep it going so that I can get into my tiny, hidden away, barely ever worn jeans. Oh yeah!

So to keep my motivation up I will be posting not only my latest weigh loss tomorrow, but also I will be taking my measurements, which I haven't done since January. I'm also contemplating taking some pictures. Even though I didn't take them that long ago, there's clearly change happening.

Meal #1
2 Blueberry Waffles
1 Morningstar Maple Veggie Pattie
8oz Orange Juice + Calcium 

Snack #1
Fiber One 90cal Bar 

Meal #2
1/2 Arby's Roast Turkey & Bacon Wrap, Minus cheese & onion

Snack #2
3/4 of Dove Dark Chocolate Candy Bar

Meal #3
Blackened Salmon Fillet
1 1/4c Green Giant Steamers Broccoli & Cheese
Hidden Valley Southwestern Salad, with Romaine

Snack #3
Healthy Choice Beef Bourbon Complete Meal
Skinny Cow Caramel Cone, Single Serve

Total Calories
1,734



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...