Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weigh In Day


Photobucket

Weigh in Day

07.16 = 211.6
07.23 = 210.0

-1.6 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 67.6 pounds

Phew... feeling a little bit better this week!


Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

 photo IMG_7095_zps8a69636d.jpg

I'm am stoked!!! NO cardio at all this week and I was sweating bullets. I could have sworn it was going to be another positive...but it's a loss!

 photo IMG_7078_zps4aefc1b7.jpg

The doctor has set me up with an MRI in the morning. After that we will have a better game plan for treatment which may include physical therapy. Until we get the MRI results I'm stuck in the boot... sort of. Yes, I take the boot off to lift now as I really despise wearing a nasty sweaty boot the remainder of the day. Rest assured, I'm very cautious while not in the boot. And I am thankful all of my weights are no more than an arms length away. That being said, yesterday was chest and triceps!!! One of my favorite days. And the pics on the left are courtesy of my 4yo. Today I upped my bent over row PR. I did 3 sets: 40# x 15, 45# x 15, and 50# x 20.

 photo IMG_7097_zps561877bc.jpg

This is from my IG this morning: "Tomorrow I will be having my MRI, and I'm nervous and anxious. Not for the procedure itself, but for the outcome. We'll finally have a solid treatment plan and I'll finally have an answer rather than an educated guess. None the less, I still work each day towards my goals regardless of my injury. This injury has only proven to me how much I've actually changed my lifestyle. It has really been a blessing in disguise. It has proven to me that once the fire of determination is lit, it is very difficult to extinguish. We all get to a point where we get down on ourselves or overwhelmed because we aren't seeing the changes we think we should. Some times you need to take a step back and look at the big picture. Chances are you're a lot further along in your journey than you realize."

And lastly... Name this veggie! We bought it from our raw milk farmer tonight. I cant wait to try it!

 photo IMG_7105A_zps379ab9f5.jpg


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...