Monday, July 16, 2012

Catching Up

Well, I forgot to post last Tuesday's weigh in... I was down a whopping 0.4 lbs which brings me down to 239. Hey, it wasn't a gain!

I was a bit distracted as following my weigh in as I had my annual female appoint...you know. :/ It was both a happy appointment, yet a bit concerning. For the first time in my life, my doctor found a lump that had gone undetected by me. Needless to say an appointment was quickly made for a mammogram & ultrasound.

Long story short, that appointment went well. There is no cancer, however my doctor called me himself and wants me to see a surgeon. There's a possibility of a minor procedure in my future, but all should be well.

For now I'm chugging along and trying to stay focused on my weight loss. The laughable factor about this experience? My doctor believes it's possible this lump has been there all along, but with nursing two babies back to back and being overweight it may have went undetected. But because I've dropped 40 pounds, he thinks that's why it was found. Really? A health issue caused BY WEIGHT LOSS??? I just have to laugh. So in a sense, losing weight is having some really positive affects on my body but is also allowing a few others to seep through the cracks. But I ain't gonna stop now!

For the record...

Since Starting Weight Watchers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Total Weight Loss
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...