Friday, October 26, 2012

"Not Enough Time" Work Out

Not that long ago I found that Insanity just isn't working for my body right now. It's fabulous, I've definitely seen more tone in my muscles and an increase in endurance. However, I'm not seeing that fat burning and weight loss I was seeing with my running and biking. So I decided to take a step back from the videos and start over.

I know I've talked about this routine once before, and quite frankly I've only done it once before. But it's where I'm about to start. It's perfect for my schedule. Why? Because I can knock this routine out in under 15 minutes. It's designed to work as many muscle groups as possible in as short of an amount of time as possible. So I'll be hitting the cardio 5-6 days a week and throwing the weights in every other day. This workout totally gives me no excuse for not getting it done!

We'll see where this gets me at next Tuesday's weigh in. :)

Photobucket

All of these I am performing with a 5 foot barbell, no additional weight added to it's already 14 pounds. Perfect for a beginner.

And if you're unsure how to do any of these moves, check out the links below.


After I master this routine I will try to expand to some fun workouts I've pinned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...