Monday, October 15, 2012

What I appreciate

FFFC
Fit & Fabulous Fall Challenge over at Thunder Thighs

Week five - Write a post about at least one thing you appreciate in your life. Feel free to share pics!

Monthly Family Pic

I appreciate my family...every last goofball in it. LOL. But seriously I couldn't have gotten as far as I have without my husband. He's my biggest supporter and leaning post. I financially wouldn't have been able to join WW without him nor would I be able to get my workouts in without him being there to take care of our children. He really means the world to me.

Web_BSP_4091
WebBlog_BSP_4075B

I also appreciate my monkeys. Most days they give me headaches, but they also keep me active. :)

WebB_BSP_5050
Web_BSP_4741
2012-13 Dance

WebBlog_BSP_3446


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...