Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sweaty Mug Saturday

Photobucket

Welcome to Sweaty Mug Saturday! 

Here are my sweaty mugs for the week.

Photobucket

Sunday - Cardio Power & Resistance
Monday - Pure Cardio
Tuesday - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Cardio Power & Resistance
Friday - Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs
Saturday - Rest & Recovery

Phew... made it through another week. I petered out on Wednesday and was supposed to do Cardio Recovery (Stretching) and just didn't get it in. But I squeezed everything in else this week. :) It was my first time doing an abs workout yesterday... loads of fun there. Wonder how long I'll feel sore?

And my apologies for the toilet-growing-out-of-my-ear picture. LOL. Guess I should be more aware of my surroundings before snapping my pic. O__o

How was your week?


What is Sweaty Mug Saturday? Check it out HERE.

Sweaty Mug Saturday



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...