Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weigh In Day / FFFC


Photobucket

 

Weigh in Day!!!!

10.16 = 224.0
10.16 = 223.2

-0.8 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 54.4 pounds

So, I lost what I gained last week. :/ Wearing clothes while weighing in is so overrated.

Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

Photobucket

This week I've decided to go back to square one. I'm getting mentally frustrated and stressed to the max. Being a scale junkie definitely has drawbacks. All of my issues started when I started doing Insanity. I'm not saying Insanity isn't a great workout because it is. I just have to modify so many moves for my knee that I just don't think it's going to work for me for the time being. I seriously cannot jump to save my life unless I want to wind up under the knife to correct my knee.

That being said I took the first step forward today:

Photobucket

Immediately after being upset at weigh in, I came home, laced up my Brooks and went out for a walk/jog pushing the kids for 3.35 miles in 57 minutes. Then we broke for lunch and I followed that up by busting out my trusty straight bar and went through my "Not Enough Time" workout. I really need to find a way to incorporate weight training into my routine to boost my metabolism.

This is where I'm going to start. I'll go over everything in another post later. ;) Hope you all had a fabulous week!

Photobucket

Fit & Fabulous Fall Challenge over at Thunder Thighs!

Start: 228.0
Week 1: 225.3 <2.7lb>
Week 2: 225.3 <0lb>
Week 3: 223.6 <1.7lb>
Week 4: 222.5 <1.1lb>
Week 5: 222.3 <0.2lb>
Week 6: 221.4 <0.9lb>

TOTAL CHALLENGE LOSS = < 6.6 LB >

Thunder Thighs Fit & Fabulous Fall Challenge

Week Seven's Mini Challenge is:

Week seven - Try another new activity or push yourself even harder in your current activity!
Here's my entry for the week 6 mini challenge.

Check in for this week HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...