Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sweaty Mug Saturday

Photobucket

Welcome to Sweaty Mug Saturday! 

Here are my sweaty mugs for the week.

Photobucket

Sunday - Insanity Fit Test
Monday - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Tuesday - Cardio Power & Resistance
Wednesday - Cardio Recovery
Thursday - Pure Cardio
Friday - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Saturday - Rest & Recovery

Wow...this was quite the week. My first week of Insanity and I did it. I had to modify some of the moves to accommodate my 90 year old right knee. But the important things... I didn't stop moving and I sweat my butt off! I was dripping all over the carpet, yeah I know you wanted to know that. LOL. But I really think this is something I can stick with through the winter months while I cannot get out side. I'm all for working out in 108* heat... but screw the cold weather! :D How did you do this week?


What is Sweaty Mug Saturday? Check it out HERE.

Sweaty Mug Saturday



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...