Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yep, Yep

Tomorrow is grocery day! I can't wait to nab more nummies to fill my tummy. Today was a decent day, but I didn't get any physical exercise in. I did however spend four hours playing maid and cleaning. :P

Yes, I'm that Mom. The one who can't do a little at a time and has to wait to do it all at once. Hey, at least no one can say I don't sweat my butt off cleaning. And a messy house means more time with my kids, right?

Photobucket

Since I was busy sleeping this morning, I got started late and so I ended up throwing together a quick lunch in between bathing our poor boy child. His meds are causing rear end issues which is in turn causing a rash and a lot of baths. So the kids and hubs got grilled cheeses. Whereas I opted for an oven roasted turkey & reduced fat pepper jack grilled sammich. I paired it with a huge strawberry jicama salad. All for a whopping 7PP!

Grilled Turkey & Pepper Jack Cheese Sammich


  • 2 slices Sarah Lee 45 calorie bread
  • 6 slices Carl Buddig Honey Roasted Turkey Breast
  • 1 slice Sargento Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Cheese
  • 1tsp Smart Balance Light Buttery Spread with Flax Seed

Make it just like a grilled cheese. ;) 6PP

Strawberry & Jicama Salad


  • 1c Romaine Lettuce, Shredded
  • 1c Baby Spinach
  • 1/2c Strawberries, Sliced
  • 1/2c Jicama, Cubed

Mix & Enjoy 1PP

Then snack time rolled around.... My latest fave seems to be baby carrots and  GG bread crisps with 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb cheese spread on them. This plate? A whole 2 PP!

Photobucket

Ah, today life was good. :D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...