Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weigh In Day

Photobucket

 

Weigh in Day!!!!

4.24 = 251.8
5.01 = 250.8

-1.0 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 9.2 pounds

Let's see. I'm a bit miffed. 1) That ISN'T my true weight for this week. 2) The scale I normally use wasn't up today so I had to use another one and you're supposed to use the same one each time. 3) Damn it! I've lost over 11 pounds but WW isn't reflecting that due to the scale mishap not to mention that you can't strip down naked in the WW location. LOL. 4) I had little sleep because of a late night ER visit which put me in bed around 1:30am.

Web_photo-6

I digress. It's still better than a gain, but this is also why I'm tracking my naked, first thing out of bed weight with the ticker at the top. Last week's naked weight before weigh in was 251.3, this weeks 248.9 which makes it a 2.4 pound loss for this week, C'est La Vie.

Also, I've now lost another Points Plus due to the weight loss. :) But that's okay. It just encourages me to keep eating the right foods and make the right food choices. Moving on...

I promised pics of my Bondi Bands and here they are!

Photobucket
These are my older bands. I have the princess skull in white ink on hot pink fabric, but I couldn't find it when I took this pictures. Wouldn't you know it, it showed up today. Go figure.

Photobucket
These are my new bands I just purchased and I LOVE THEM!!!!

Photobucket
This is the black wristband with fold over technology to keep your keep or id safe while exercising. And the gray band is the arm band. My iPhone fits snugly inside with or without the case.
Happy May Day All!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...