Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks 5K ~ Race Day


Photobucket
At the finish! {You know you love those socks.}

Liberty Giving Thanks 5K - 11.22.12

Chip Time: 41:53
Age Group Place: 41
Overall Place: N/A


It started off a gorgeous day for a 5K, and quickly the clouds rolled in and we got sprinkled on a smidge. But I could handle that, it's the wind that really kicked my butt. Even with the weather shield on the stroller was a huge parachute. 

I did great on my first mile, walked part of the second mile and struggled the third mile. The reason for my struggle? I had to go back up hill and I chased my rabbit and passed her until I reached the middle of the hill and that's when the wind hit and would not let up. C'est la vie.

Photobucket

Mile 1: 12:09
Mile 2: 14:02
Mile 3: 13:22

Average Pace: 13:13

Photobucket
Before the race

Photobucket
Me & my Lean Ladies
Photobucket
Me & the babies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...