Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Shoes - Round 2

Photobucket

So, my shoes I purchased on the 24th have been returned. I wore them twice! Both times they caused a blister on the top of my toe, left foot, before I could even hit the two mile mark. That is not going to fly with me. You don't go out and spend $114 on shoes for them to hurt you.

So I took them back and exchanged them for some Brooks. I like them. They seem to have more stability than the Mizuno, but that means they are more rigid. I think the cushioning in the Mizuno's didn't help much after wearing the Brooks. So here, we go with round two... and four days remain until my first race.

Photobucket

And I'm randomly throwing out there my dinner...

Photobucket

Tuna Salad. {Organic Baby Spinach, Romaine, Kale, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato and Tuna. And yes, I used my points on salad dressing.}

Until next post...

1 comment:

ThunderThighs said...

Good luck on your upcoming race!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...