Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weigh In Day / FFFC Wk 2


Photobucket

 

Weigh in Day!!!!

9.18 = 226.0
9.25 = 225.8

-0.2 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 51.8 pounds

I'm just a smidge pissed about today's weigh in. Yes it's that TOM, but come on! I freaking worked out for 5 days this week, what the hell? I was so pissed I didn't want to go to weigh in, I didn't even want to write this post. Super pissed.

Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

Photobucket

Oh wait, that's the same as it was last week... WTF? Earlier this week I saw 224.4, that would have been acceptable for this morning, but oh no... of course my body has to go & flip me the bird. >:|

And yes, I'm still planning on writing up my 50 pound post, things have just "happened" and I haven't had a chance to actually sit & write it...

And I realized I could have posted the 224.4 picture I took a couple of days ago, but that's not fair to anyone & I'd only be lying to myself. Just hoping some of this frustration works for me rather than against me this week...

Fit & Fabulous Fall Challenge over at Thunder Thighs!

Start: 228.0
Week 1: 225.3 <2.7lb>
Week 2: 225.3 <0lb>

TOTAL CHALLENGE LOSS = < 2.7 LB >

Thunder Thighs Fit & Fabulous Fall Challenge

Week Three's Mini Challenge is:

Week three - Try one new activity or push yourself harder in your current activity. So for example, take that Zumba class you've been meaning to try, or instead of walking for 30 minutes, try 45 minutes. Make sure you write about it!
Here's my entry for the week 2 mini challenge.

Check in for this week HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...