Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blah

Well, spank me I'm a bad girl. So be prepared to hear every excuse under the sun as to why I haven't been in the basement working out, why my eating habits suck and why I probably haven't lost any weight.

Seriously I am in a FUNK. F-U-N-K, funk. Adam helped me to see my way out of it a little this afternoon. I don't know what caused it or why it's hanging around but I know there's sunlight out there somewhere right? I KNOW I should be working out, but I have a bazillion excuses and are any of them really valid? Probably not.

I don't know what I really need to end this funk, but I need to find it fast. Perhaps it's the lack of holiday funds, the insurmountable pile of laundry needing to be done, or it could be that there's not a lot of room in the basement at the moment and I hate feeling closed in. It could be that having two children under two is not setting well with my energy level, and my energy level is low because I'm obese; vicious cycle I know. But really, is any of this a reason to give up? I guess not. Suppose I'll figure a way out of this and I'm hoping for sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...