Friday, April 13, 2012

Motivation


These past two days I've had to remind myself several times why I'm doing this. You would think it would be no problem, but I'm constantly finding myself second guessing my choices and totally craving the less desirable choices...also known as sweets. Why? Because I'm human. It's bound to happen, you have to have a little bad along with all the good.  But I have to also step back and remind myself that this is a marathon, not a sprint. It's going to take some getting used to.

I'm seriously considering getting a tattoo for motivation. But I'm really debating what phrase I would want permanently etched on my body??? Any suggestions would be fabulous. Also, how do you stay motivated? What is something that you look to, to keep you focused?

In new food news... our leader brought up GG bran crisp bread again after a fellow WW told us about them a couple of weeks ago. She said that she grabbed a pack after hearing about them and she said she does not suggest eating them straight up as it was similar to eating dirt. LOL. The WW who originally brought them up cannot eat bread products and so uses these as an alternative to quench that bread thirst. She said she generally throws something on top of them, or crumbles them up in her smoothies to help get that added fiber.


Well, in my lust for a snack today I yanked out a pack, but in the back of my mind heard my leader's "dirt" comment. So, I wasn't going to try them as is and I broke out some Laughing Cow. One wedge of Laughing Cow Light Garlic Cheese + two slices of GG = 2PP!!!! Killer snack. I will say I don't think I'd ever eat these plain, but with a low points plus topping they are awesome. We are talking 5g of fiber per slice. 

So, if you have a Hy-Vee near you, check it out. Ours in KC carries them for $3.29 a pack but you can get a better deal from Amazon by using subscribe & save. Also, checking out GG's website it comes in sprinkle form if you want to use it in your smoothies and to top other foods. They also offer some variety packs if you like to mix things up a bit.

Let me know if you've had GG or if you plan on trying it. I'd love to hear your thoughts!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...