Friday, January 11, 2013

Daily Dose

Photobucket
  1. Meal 1 - Skinny Potato Cakes, 1 egg + 1 egg white with spicy Rotel and 2 cuties {6PP}
  2. Meal 2 - Super Salad (Romaine/Spinach/Bell Peppers/Green Onion/Cherry Tomatoes/Dried Cranberries/Sunflower Seeds) with mozzarella and grilled chicken {4PP}
  3. Workout - 3.08 miles in 40 minutes | Part III MRTT Virtual Half Marathon {Last leg will be 3.74 miles and I'll have finished!}
  4. Meal 3 - Post-workout Protein Shake, Made with water. {2PP} (BLECH! The hubs was distracted and forgot it needed milk, not water, but you can't blame a guy for trying to be sweet on his wife.) 
  5. Meal 4 - On the road! String cheese & 1 ounce peanuts{8PP}
  6. Meal 6 - Spicy Black Bean & Garlic Turkey Burger on Whole Wheat with RF Pepper Jack Cheese, Roasted Asparagus, 2 cuties and a super salad {8PP}
  7. Meal 7 - Honeycrisp Apple {0PP}
  8. Treat - I succumbed to the sweet treat tonight and quite honestly it made my stomach turn. But it was like a bad train wreck and I couldn't turn away from it. At least it's one treat and I won't be having any more! {7PP}
  9. Night Cap - Yogi Bedtime tea. {0PP}
Total Points Consumed: 35 Points Remaining: -1 Activity Points Earned: 11

Photobucket

This afternoon my new fitness gloves arrived! Squeal!!!! I've been looking for some new gloves because I despise the pair I have. I asked Ms. Muffin Topless herself what she recommended because I'm not a fan of trying every pair on the rack until I find a suitable pair. She turned me on to Gym Girl Apparel as well as Femme Fitale Fitness. While I LOVE the crystals on Femme Fitale's gloves I couldn't justify paying $25 plus shipping for a glove that has no cushion on the palm. Whereas the Gym Girl gloves have a patented "G" design to cushion the palm and prevent bunching, as well as free domestic shipping. I'm really excited to actually put them to the test tomorrow and see if they are worth it. Legs & Biceps here I come. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Treesa said...

i love your hat! it cracked me up when i read it!! you are doing GREAT!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...