Sunday, January 20, 2013

Daily Dose

 photo 1-20-13food1_zps25e51494.jpg


  1. Meal 1 - Egg, Cuties & Cornbread {7PP}
  2. Meal 2 - Fiesta Citrus Chicken, Sweet Potato, Peas and Brown Rice {10PP}
  3. Meal 3 - Cauliflower & Hummus {1PP}
  4. Meal 4 - Peanuts {5PP}
  5. Meal 5 - Lean Hamburger with RF Pepper Jack Cheese and a side salad {7PP}
  6. Meal 6 - Peanut Butter Banana Muffin {5PP}
  7. Meal 7 - Bedtime tea & Papaya Spears {0PP}
  8. What kept me away today? The farmer needs these pics asap for their website... so it took me 6+ hours to get them done. And now... I can continue focussing on me. :)

Total Points Consumed: 35 Points Remaining: -1 Activity Points Earned: 0

 photo 1-20-13food2_zpsfe1c90b4.jpg

Today did not go as it should have from a food stand point. I was so wrapped up in getting my pictures edited that I neglected working out, I went too long in between meals and I'm just not happy with what I'm seeing. That said, it's back on the wagon tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...