Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weigh In Day


Photobucket

 

Weigh in Day!!!!

01.08 = 219.6
01.15 = 217.6 

-2.0 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 60.0 pounds

Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

Photobucket

Moving back in the right direction. ;) Gonna have to push myself harder this week and up the weight with a lot of the exercises. Just not getting that sore feeling I had the first week. I'm also praying the weather cooperates and gets back to the 50's like they are claiming so I can finish my half marathon. 

Last week's assignment was to go home and take a picture of our fridge for this week's meeting. We talked about what is in our fridge, how we can improve what's in our fridge and why it's important to know what's in your fridge.

Well I took it a step further and also shared pictures of my dry goods and pantry. The goal wasn't to embarrass one another but rather see where we can improve. Ideas were such as write the points value on the packages, make sure snacks are at eye level, prepackage your snacks and make sure the "danger food" isn't in the house at all.

I can honestly say I think some of the ladies were a bit jealous of my fridge but hey, I have a mild OCD and it has to be well organized for my sanity's sake. And I'm rather proud of my organizing, so I will share it with you too... just don't laugh at me. :) 

Photobucket

I also had a couple of ladies suggest I go into business organizing others' pantry's and fridges. Bwahahaha... that would not end well.

Also, yes that is me at 18, the hubs put it up there and won't let me take it down. It's a reminder that there is a healthy person inside of this body and I'm slowly but surely finding her again. ;)

1 comment:

Hoot said...

I love your organization! It's wonderful. Great loss this week!! I love seeing it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...