Sunday, January 13, 2013

Daily Dose

Photobucket

  1. Meal 1 - Whole Wheat Flax Pancakes with Warm Blueberries & 1 egg {7PP}
  2. Meal 2 - Lean Ground Beef Burger on Whole Wheat Bun w/ Romaine, Spicy Sweet Tater Fries and Super Salad with Balsamic {10PP}
  3. Meal 3 - Apple & Fage Total 0% with PB2 {2PP}
  4. Meal 4 - Spinach Lasagna Rolls with Garlic Toast {8PP}
  5. Workout - 5000m on the erg, even though I really didn't want to freeze my butt off in the garage to do it...I did it.
  6. Meal 5 - Post-work out Protein Shake with Milk {4PP}
  7. Meal 6 - Raw cauliflower* with Laughing Cow Light Swiss {1PP}
  8. Night Cap - Yogi Bedtime Tea {0PP}
Total Points Consumed: 32 Points Remaining: 2 Activity Points Earned: 6


Photobucket

*Yes I realize the picture is broccoli. I sorta ate the cauliflower and then realized I forgot to take the pic. :P


Photobucket

"And in the morning, I'm makin' waffles"

Okay, so I'm not making waffles, but I am planning on making the avocado my b*tch. LOL. I have a game plan that involves, egg, bell peppers and onion, maybe some salsa...we shall see. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...