Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Daily Dose

Photobucket

  1. Meal 1 - OatFit Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal, and 2 slices turkey bacon {5PP}
  2. Meal 2 - 2 Cuties, Spinach Lasagna Roll, Super Side Salad with Balsamic {6PP}
  3. Mid-day Tea - Yogi Comforting Chamomile, not as sweet as my bedtime tea, but just floral-y enough. {0PP}
  4. Meal 3 - 2.5oz Tuna and Buffalo Style Pretzel Thins {5PP}
  5. Meal 4 - Carrots, Cucumber & Fage Total 0% with Spin Dip mix {1PP}
  6. Meal 5 - Crock Pot Night! Fiesta Citrus Pulled Chicken with Brown Rice, Peas and Broiled Sweet Potatoes {10PP}
  7. Work Out - Another 5000m on the erg. Really wanted to run today, but between groceries, the kids and dance I just couldn't make it out there. But I also didn't use it as an excuse. I made it happen!
  8. Meal 6 - Post-work out Protein Shake with Milk {4PP}
  9. Night Cap - Yogi Bedtime Tea {0PP}
Total Points Consumed: 31 Points Remaining: 3 Activity Points Earned: 7


Photobucket

This is the fastest I've rowed and the longest stretches. In the past I did 5x4's; essentially 5 minutes of rowing followed by 4 minutes of rest and repeat four times. So tonight I just rowed as long as I could without stopping. I set it to count down the 5000m and I only stopped for a 30-45 second break at 2500m. I pushed myself as hard as I could I felt great about it! I'm sure my rowing "coach" will be proud to see my numbers. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...