Friday, January 25, 2013

Daily Dose

 photo 1-25-13food1_zps09562bab.jpg


  1. Meal 1 - Turkey Bacon, Egg Substitute & Buttermilk Pancakes with Sugar Free Syrup. Thanks to the hubby for brunch at IHOP. :P (At least I got the Simple & Fit 2x2x2) {9PP}
  2. Meal 2 - Protein Bar, on the go! {5PP}
  3. Meal 3 - Carrots, Hummus & String Cheese, then I had left over hummus so I finished it with a couple Pretzel Thins {4PP}
  4. Meal 4 - Chicken, Bell Peppers & Whole Wheat Organic Couscous {6PP}
  5. Workout - 5000m and my fastest time! Under 28 minutes and a max 39 strokes per minute. Phew!
  6. Meal 5 - Post-workout Protein Shake with Milk {4PP}
  7. Meal 6 - Tuna Cucumber Cups (I took step by step pics so I'll post the "recipe" soon) {3PP}
  8. Night Cap - Yogi Bedtime Tea {0PP}

Total Points Consumed: 31 Points Remaining: 3 Activity Points Earned: 5


 photo 1-25-13food2_zps24c0f86c.jpg

2 comments:

Treesa said...

i am so impressed by your dedication you show in your blog. It must really help you stay focused when you know you are posting pictures of the days food and exercise for all to see!

and i can't wait to try those cucumber tuna cups... YUM!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Thanks Treesa! Yes, I've noticed that it helps me keep on track if I "have" to show the world what I put in my body. Sure I could cheat and sneak something and not take a picture but that wouldn't further my progress. Guess being born and raised on the honor system paid off. :P

Tuna Cups Recipe is coming up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...