Monday, January 21, 2013

Daily Dose

 photo 1-21-13food1_zpsd3330dae.jpg


  1. Meal 1 - 2 Eggs adorned with green onion & mini bell peppers, Grapes & Toast {6PP}
  2. Meal 2 - Lean Beef with RF Pepper Jack Cheese & an Apple {5PP}
  3. Meal 2 - Spinach Salad with Balsamic {0PP}
  4. Workout - This is a horrible self taken pic but I was doing calf raises with FIFTY (50) pounds across my thighs... I started with 40lbs a couple of weeks ago, but it's just not enough. 50 was okay, but I think I need to up it to 60lbs. :)
  5. Workout - Core/Calves/Back & Shoulders. I wasn't happy getting out in the 18* weather to get the car back in the garage.
  6. Meal 3 - Post-workout protein; Fage with PB2 & a Pear {2PP}
  7. Meal 4 - Honey Ginger Salmon, Roasted Asparagus and Whole Wheat Orzo {10PP}
  8. Meal 5 - Hummus & Baby Carrots (guess I was hungry and almost didn't realize I forgot a pic) {1PP}
  9. Meal 6 - Clean Eating Banana Cookies** {3PP}
  10. Night cap - Yogi Bedtime Tea {0PP}

Total Points Consumed: 27 Points Remaining: 7 Activity Points Earned: 2


 photo 1-21-13food2_zpsf9569750.jpg

Today was rough. I woke up with my right eye nearly swollen shut (you can still see the redness in the pic) and I just wasn't motivated to do much of anything but I made myself do it. I'm thinking... more sleep is in order and a call to the optometrist tomorrow. :P

**I adapted this recipe with what I had on hand: whole wheat white flour, coconut flour, 3 bananas and 1/3c unsweetened applesauce. They are very very banana-y and oh so yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...