Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weigh In


Photobucket

Weigh in Day

06.25 = 212.0
07.02 = 210.4

-1.6 pounds

Total Loss to Date: 67.2 pounds

Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

 photo IMG_6246_zps0c90f65e.jpg

After Saturday's two 5k's I found my best friend and loved on it a little ;)

 photo IMG_6205_zpse105bf4f.jpg
My daughter busted me lovin' on the foam roller. LOL. I hate to admit I'm beginning to fall in love with him. He knows just how to stretch those sore muscles when I need it most, even if it's uncomfortable at times. In the end he always makes me feel better.

Transformation Tuesday


 photo TransformTuesday_zps5c65d44b.jpg

While looking through old hard drives for some photographs I happened to stumble upon a rare photograph of me at my heaviest. This was taken right after an 18 mile bike ride. Yes, even at my heaviest I still did it; uncomfortable, huffing, puffing, and completely in pain, I still did it.

When I put this picture next to the picture taken at Saturdays race, it's enough to make me cry. My how far I've come. I cannot believe I let myself get to such an unhealthy place, but I am forever grateful to those that have been apart of this transformation. I would not be where I'm at today if not for these wonderful folks.

I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting stronger with each passing day. I'm learning more and more about nutrition, my body and what I am truly capable of.

 photo IMG_8462_zps2e1b2366.jpg
This motivator has so much meaning for me, but I'm posting it for a certain someone. She knows who she is, and she'll understand why I'm posting it, and why I am so proud of her!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...