Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weigh In


Photobucket

Weigh in Day

07.02 = 210.4
07.08 = ???

-??? pounds

Total Loss to Date: 67.2 pounds

I confess! I didn't want to wander into Weigh In wearing my pretty boot, so I skipped weigh in... probably a good call on my part. ;)


Today's first-thing-wake-up-naked weight:

 photo IMG_6546_zps0537eacf.jpg

Yikes! Darn those cupcake cones. :/ So I'm also going to attribute it to the lack of workouts last week as well. Thank you foot!

 photo WeeklyWorkouts_Jul1-Jul7_zps2cdaa3c2.jpg

Before I get to this week's TT, here's a fun pic of baby girl sporting her new FTYF Glow In the Dark Tank. I posted it yesterday and she was reposted to FTYF's Instagram account. As of this post she has over 800 likes!!! LOL.

 photo IMG_6512_zps1db1fd98.jpg

This weeks Transformation Tuesday!

 photo IMG_6514_zps1681c90c.jpg

And this was me after leg day today. No it's not easy to do legs while sporting a boot... but I'll be damned if I didn't do my best. Talk about a sweaty mess! I do have an appointment in the morning and I'm hoping to get to the bottom of the foot pain (no pun intended).

 photo IMG_6543_zps6ede39bc.jpg

 photo IMG_6409_zps3cef2cea.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...