Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans


Or in my case, it was Skillet Gnocchi with Spinach & White Beans...YUMMY!!!! I had a free hand tonight So I took pics of the process.

First I "plumped up" the gnocchi.

Next up I added the onions, followed by the garlic and finally threw in the spinach.

That was followed by the diced tomatoes, white beans and the gnocchi.


And lastly I tossed on the cheeses. I loved this dish. It gave me a much needed opportunity to eat some spinach (which my hubby hates, or so he says) and I love gnocchi. The kiddos, well Baby Girl liked it but would have rather eaten a brownie (which I will be posting about next) and Baby Boy chowed down. Will I make this again? You're darn right I will. LOVE!

I give it four out of five apples. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...