Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Weigh Me Wednesday


Well it's been an interesting week of ups and downs and the scale proves that. I'm not mad, I'm not sad. I'm content. BUT...I will not remain content. As soon as I can, I'm getting back on my walking schedule and moving forward with my 100 mile challenge. Yup.



6/23/11: 250.8
I am now....
6/29/11: 250.6
Total Loss : -0.2 pounds

I can't be sad, but rather happy that it didn't go the other direction. I just need to keep looking forward, keep tweaking what I'm doing and make it work for me. Here's to a new month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! This is the first time to your blog and I love it! Very fun and very serious at the same time! I think you're doing super with your weight loss and your exercise. Very good!

:-) Marion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...