Friday, June 24, 2011

Quick Update

So I have the bestest husband in the whole wide world!!!! I have me a new BOB. YAY!!!!!!! As soon as we got it I set it up and took the kids for a spin. Now I don't know if it just having a new toy or if it was due to the not-so-heaviness of the BOB, but it seemed like I was flying.

Seriously I hit my first mile in 15 minutes...15 minutes while WALKING. I hit my second mile by 32 minutes. I completed my walk in 52 minutes. That's 17 minute miles. How freaking awesome? I also jogged three times during our walk, which probably helped my time but it was only for 30 seconds or so at a time.

I felt like I was on cloud nine. On my last half mile we walked by three people standing beside a car parked on the street. This lady was smoking a cigarette and there was no avoiding the plume of death. I wasn't even a half a foot past her when Baby Girl hollered out "Pee-eeew, that stinks." I about died on the spot, rolling in laughter. I mumbled to myself that I knew what she meant, then I decided to jog again, just so I could get away from them faster. Ah, kids.

Alrighty, time to turn in. This mornings weight check: 250.2 = awesome.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Picture of this new beauty please?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...