Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Talk

You know I felt really great posting my food diary each night. I felt like it held me accountable to someone, though I'm not sure who that is exactly. So after I completed my 21 day challenge I sort of dropped off the Earth.

Let me say that I totally felt like a bad girl the past two days for not sharing my food diary. I don't know why but I did. I also know that by not sharing that information I chowed down on "junk" but still stayed within my allotted calories... I guess you can figure out where those calories went, because they sure didn't leave my body.

Yesterday I was disappionted when I got on the scale and saw my weight went up. Granted I was running on 5 hours of sleep and not enough water. I didn't even bother weighing this morning. It's my birthday and I was awake ALL night long with a 2 year old puking in her bed then my bed twice while running a high fever. So, yeah the scale was the farthest thing from my mind today. Also since it was my birthday I sort of went crazy with the food and my tummy seems to be paying for it tonight. >:(

Meal #1
1 - Totino's Three Meat Pizza  (less two bites from the 2yr old)
1 can Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash

Snack #1
Fiber One 90cal Bar
14 Wheat Thins Honey Wheat Stix 

Meal #2
Deviled Chicken Breast
2/3c Gluten Free Potatoe Buds 

Snack #2
Fiber One 90cal Bar 

Meal #3
1/2 - Totino's Three Meat Pizza

Snack #3
1 single pkg Peanut Butter M&M's
14 Wheat Thins Honey Wheat Stix 

Total Calories
 2,196

Happy Birthday To Me. :P

1 comment:

Mannie said...

Happy birthday! Sorry it looks like you'll be tired and dealing with a unwell child. I know the feeling about having a daily post. It gets a bit laborious after 3-4 weeks, and I just can't be bothered anymore. I don't think I've lasted longer than a month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...